Friday 12 September 2014

                                                    First Weekkkkk yaaaaaa
It has been a great first week of ty! Our classes our named after Disney princesses “Ariel, Belle and Aurora”, I am in class Belle, everyone is so nice in my class,  I am with a lot of my friends! I love doing art and music as I didn’t do those subjects for junior cert.  On Wednesday we had a workshop. We had a positive party which consisted of laughing, singing dancing and having fun! We also had a workshop on first aid in which I learned a lot like doing cpr on someone! We also had an etiquette workshop where learned to walk in heels. It was really funny!! It was an eventful day to say the least! I can’t wait
Ty has gotten off to a great start and I can’t wait to do all the activities that are in store for us including carlingford in 2 weeks time, mini company, scifest, work experience and much more!!  

1 comment: