Friday 26 September 2014

                             Work Experience!! 

On Wednesday I had my very first work experience. I went to my old primary school (School Mochua Aghards). I was very nervous waiting to go. I had to be at the school for 9 o clock. I walked up to the school cos I live near it. I was so nervous on my way up that it seemed like such a long walk! When I got there I waited in the foyer for the vice principal to assist me. As the bell went she came out to me and shook my hand. She was really nice to me. I saw a lot of my old primary teachers who I was talking to. She gave me a timetable for the 10 weeks ahead. I had to spend about 45 minutes in different classes helping out different teachers. I had to help the younger kids with art. they were so cute awwwwwwwwwwww, i went home for lunch which was from 12.30-1.00. When I came back I went to first class for 40 minutes and fifth class for an hour. I had to make booklets for the teacher and cut stuff out. When that was done I had to observe what the teacher was doing. I got to go home at 2.40.

I really enjoyed my first day at work experience and I can't wait to go back next Wednesday!!!

1 comment: