Friday 12 September 2014

                                           Junior cert results AGHHH

On wednesday we got our junior cert results, I had never been so nervous. The wait in the morning was the longest wait of my life, we had to be at the school for 12. I did my tan and nails while i was waiting to try and get my mind of the thought of results. When i got to school we had to line up in our old base classes, everyone was panicking like crazy. When i got my results i was so scared to open them but once i did i realised i was worried over nothing, i was delighted with my results!! I went out for lunch with my family after.

 When i got home i had no time to waste as i had to start getting ready for the night, we all went to the wrights venue in swords. We got a party bus up with everyone which was so fuuun! Everyone was so happy with their results. The disco was on for 5 hours and it was the best 5 hours EVER! We got mcdonalds after and it was life. The bus home didn't get going until about half 1. We were all so exhausted. I only got 2 hours sleep and i had to be up for half 7 the next day!

Everyone looked dead the next morning in school, I had maths first class and i was still asleep, the teachers went easy on us though so it was okay hahah! 
I would do anything to do results night all over again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment